Antenna and Cable Analyzer
60 kHz to 55 MHz
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 60 kHz to 55 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Frequency range: 0.06 to 55 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes,
1 to 10 in chart modes
SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
- SWR at single or multiple frequencies
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
- SWR chart, 20 to 500 points
- R, X chart, 20 to 500 points
- Smith chart, 20 to 500 points
- Return loss chart, 20 to 500 points
- Cable tools (loss and characteristic impedance)
Optional open-short-load calibration.
- Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
- Output signal shape: square, 0.06 to 55 MHz
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
Power:Two 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AA
- Two 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AA *
- Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 320x240 color TFT display
- 6x3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Multilingual menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 103 mm x 207 mm x 37 mm (4.1 in x 8.1 in x 1.4 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 310 g (10.9 Oz) w/o batteries
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.